The fashion industry is forever booming and trends are constantly changing. With fashion consumerism clothes are seen as disposable commodities and we are constantly buying to feed our emotional consumer needs. This is having a negative impact on the environment and plant.
So, I ask you, have you ever stopped to think about the total value of your closet – by adding up the price you bought the items for? And of those that you’ve completely stopped wearing and are just gathering dust?
I will be honest and put my hand up and say I have never thought about it until recently. This makes me concerned about how I consume clothes and our mind set around it.
Re-NYA was created to solve the problem of over consumption and over loading your wardrobe. Re-NYA don’t see second hand clothes as untrendy, in fact, they see them as treasures and wholeheartedly believe you could find your next treasure too.
So, WHY SHOULD YOU SELL ON Re-NYA?
- Unworn items still hold value. And collectively it can amount to a lot of money.
- Get a return on investment and fund your next project
- Someone might be looking for the exact same item that you don’t wear anymore.
- De-clutter your wardrobe
- Become mindful of wastage
WHY SHOULD YOU SHOP ON Re-NYA?
- Finding unique pieces
- A lot of items are hardly worn & affordable
- Helps the environment
- Increases the product life cycle
- Promotes sustainable fashion
We must learn from the past, fix the present and take care of our future. Shop our collection of unique south asian fashion and find your next treasured piece or declutter your wardrobe by listing your items on our site!